As a Web2 Solutions Architect turned Web3 Dev Rel, Bianca has been working to onboard developers into the web3 ecosystem, focusing on user experience and developer engagement. She is the founder of DevRel Uni, the first program to get individuals started in Developer Relations.
You can find Bianca delivering talks and workshops around the world, in places such as the USA, Germany, Spain, Colombia, Netherlands, and the UK.
What I'm Working On
- 🏫 DevRel Uni - I founded DevRel Uni as the first ever program on how to become a DevRel. While there are plenty of resources and courses on how to become a developer, I realized that there was no support around how to start in Developer Relation. Identifying this gap in the market, I decided to take the lead and create such a resource myself, DevRel Uni. Over 250 people signed up for the pilot program, and 32 were selected across 18 countries.
- 👩💼 FAANG Solutions Architect turned Web3 Dev Rel. Since June 2022, I work as the Developer Relations Engineer for Balancer. Before that, I worked as a Solutions Architect at AWS.
- ✍️ On this website, I write articles about different areas that cover blockchain technology, give hints about different resources, and help people better educate themselves about this topic.
- 💌 I write a newsletter about financial education. I advocate for financial education; becoming financially literate is the first step. Therefore, I present different concepts related to financial education in a digestible form, "Financial Bit of the Day", to fuel your financial literacy.
- 📹 I also enjoy creating web3-related content for my YouTube channel, Blockchain Drill.
Get in Touch
- 🤙 Twitter - If you've got a short question or message (<280 characters), please tweet @buzea200 and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 📨 Email - If it's something longer, or you don't want it to be a public tweet, please email me (email@example.com).
- ☕️ In person - I love meeting up with people in real life. So if you are visiting Berlin (DE) and want to chat, let's go for a coffee. I'm generally available during evenings or weekends. Drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include [Coffee] in the subject line, and we can arrange something.